Community Savings is not a bank, but a charity.
Customers money is not used to fund our existing operations. This means we are totally reliant on grants, donations and bequests to support the continued running of our office and other services. All financial support, however large or small, is gratefully received.
Anyone interested in making a donation should contact Brian Curtis, Executive Chairman or Richard Dorey at Community Savings Ltd, Commercial House, 2 Commercial Street, St Helier, JE2 3RU
Key Sponsors / Supporters include:
- Association of Jersey Charities
- Lloyds Bank Foundation for the Channel Islands
- The Channel Islands’ Co-operative Society
- Ann Alice Rayner Fund
- The Clarkson Jersey Charitable Trust
- The Roy Overland Charitable Trust
- Sir James Knott Trust/Samarès Investments
- Parish of St Saviour
We have also recently received professional advice, services and generous support from:
- Adapt Consulting/Tim Rogers
- Comsure Group
- Nexus Technology
From time to time, we also receive support from various local charitable trusts and other individual donors who prefer to remain anonymous.