Without the support of volunteers, Community Savings would struggle to survive. We are always seeking additional personnel who can help, even if it is only for one or two mornings a week.
If you have excellent communication skills, great attention to detail and a friendly and outgoing personality who thrives on helping others, then we would love to hear from you.
The primary attributes required of a volunteer are patience and understanding but we are also in need of those with specific skills and experience including:
- banking experience, especially in the areas of cashiering or customer service
- people with the confidence and flair to help administer or deliver our education programme
- marketing or social media expertise – to promote greater awareness of our services or to assist with business development initiatives
- fund raising skills
- administration experience
- internal audit experience
- senior financial services expertise, to provide support and advice to the directors. This would be particularly suitable for those recently retired from the industry.
Please download the application and when completed, deliver to our office or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, telephone Lisa on 737555 for a preliminary discussion.Download Volunteer Application Form